One of the unfinished touches in the creative suite included something to fill in the huge space above the desk. This is where I blog from the most; therefore, I wanted something to encourage this daily creative process.
INSERT —> inspiration boards!
- 3 cork panels [found at Hobby Lobby]
- fabric of your choice - 1/2 yd. per board
- pictures that inspire you
- push pins [I spray painted them antique gold]
1. cut fabric to fit boards — leaving about 2 inches extra on each side to fold over the back
2. iron fabric
3. staple fabric on the back of each board
4. hang on the wall and pin what inspires you
Quick + Simple! Now I have a REAL pin board to display my favorite magazine photos, cards, paint swatches, etc.