Friends, my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY is two months away! [In case you're wondering, your golden birthday is when you turn the age of the day you were born.] I'm turning the big two-five on November 25th! I've often dreamt of this day... where I would be, what I would be doing, who I would love, and how I would celebrate it. I believe birthdays should be undoubtedly one of if not the best day of the year. But a golden birthday...well that should be one special year in your life. I'm not quite sure what I want my goals to be for this anticipated year, but there are a few things I'd like to accomplish by November 24th. So, above are the five goals and I have explained them further below. Hopefully, in doing so, I will be kept accountable and ring in my Golden year with a happy checked-off list!
1. I'm learning how to properly use my camera thanks to the help of a talented friend. But practice makes perfect, right?
2. I easily get stuck in a cooking rut. And I'm currently in the process of changing around my daily diet. Therefore, I need to find new recipes that both the mister and I can enjoy.
3. I haven't been running lately and would like to start up again. Maybe not as rigorous as before but at least a nice jog here and there.
4. I have plenty of bad habits. What better time to get rid of at least one.
5. This summer we started a lot of projects around the house and have left a few unfinished. I'll be so glad when I can check one more off the list.
I'll be sure to post updates as I check them off!