Ladies and Gents, New York Fashion Week is now underway! If you know me at all, you've probably figured out that the art of fashion has a special place in my heart. I very much relate to these words by Kate Spade, "Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends". To take part in this ever so popular semi-annual event, throughout the week I'll be posting sightings of what we can anticipate for Spring/Summer 2013! I know, we haven't even seen the first leaves of Autumn yet; but one mustn't be ill prepared for what's coming, right?
To give you a brief history of fashion week, Eventup has created a fun timeline!
This week, I'm in a New York state of mind...
I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but I'm attending the Influence Conference in October with my cousin, Kinsey. I can't wait! So, to prep, the amazing women behind the making of it all have created a cute way to meet other bloggers that will be attending as well!
1. Three things about me:
- I blog because I have a love for so many things (life, interior design, fashion, etc.) and wanted a place to express my passions and interact with other women who share in these same interests.
- I'm naturally fairly reserved but desire to be more vocal. Having a husband and friends who are very outgoing helps push me to be more sociable.
- I am a dreamer. It is both a strength and weakness.
2. Two things I'm looking forward to about the conference:
- Being in the presence of other bloggers!
- Attending the workshops and learning from others' experiences. I especially hope to develop my writing skills and ideas.
3. One thing I can't leave home without:
- Sadly, my phone. I feel lost without it.
READ MORE ABOUT ME here.